Benchmarking Your Sales Strategy
How satisfied are you with your current sales strategy?
Many businesses of all sizes find that their great ideas don’t always produce the ideal results. The Benchmarking Your Sales Strategy course invites you to examine your own sales strategy against best practice with some useful tools tohelp you develop an action plan for the quick fixes and longer-term planning.
- How does your sale strategy link to the overall strategy of the business?
- Understanding the layers of strategy
- The differences between corporate, business and functional
- Benchmarking your sales strategy
- Highlighting the use of the checklist against elements of best practice
- Aligning your vision/mission and values
- What are your mission/vision and values, are they incorporated?
- Do the values impact on your sale culture?
- Competitor and Customer Analysis
- Using various tools to analyse your customer base in its current form and determine future actions
- Using various tools to analyse your competition
- Does this affect your channels to market?
- Having the right team in place
- Does the current team structure work? Is it aligned with how you work with customers?
- How skilled are your salesforce?
- Performance Measurement
- How are you tracking your progress against your sales strategy?
- What is the most effective approach for you?
- Pipeline management
- Sales process versus customer journey
- Do your processes support your customer journey?
- What opportunities are there to gather more meaningful data?
- Action Planning
- Reviewing your checklist and committing to short and long term actions
Martin Wright: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-wright-5994138/
Postponed due to the covid situation, new dates will be available asap!
To apologise, pre-book any module with a €20 DISCOUNT!
Tuesday, 28th April, from 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm Saturday, 9th May, from 10 am to 2 pm
- SIgn-up for 2 modules (any matter) and get 10% OFF!
- SIgn-up for 3 modules (any matter) and get 15% OFF!
- Sign-up with a friend, and get an additional 10% OFF!
ONLY €79 instead of €99!